Virtually everything you use or consume has undergone some type of automated process in its production. With the activities in Process Control, you can build your own A/D converter, light sensor, tachometer, and incubator control systems to learn these principles hands-on:
- Mechanical and digital switching
- Open and closed loop systems
- Control methods including on-off, differential gap, and PID
- Managing error, spurious signals and bounce
- Transistor and Operation Amplifier principles
- High-voltage/Current interfacing and PWM
Throughout the activities, the powerful StampPlot Pro graphical software interfaces provide monitoring, interactive control, and logging to help you analyze your data.
A PC and Board of Education Full Kit are required to use this product. The necessary StampPlot Pro, Macros, and BS2 source code can be downloaded below.
Note: Process Control by Martin Hebel replaces his earlier book Industrial Control in the Stamps in Class Series.
Downloads and Resources:
Process Control Text (.pdf)
Process Control BS2 Code (.zip)
StampPlot PC Macros (.zip)
StampPlot Pro v7.5 (.exe)
Process Control v1.0 Errata (.pdf